Sunday 28 April 2013

THIS IS HOW I PLANNED IT.

*NELLORE - stay at narayana medical college with shauddin

*CHENNAI - stay at iit chennai with sreenivas(frnd who i can always count on)

*MAHABALIPURAM - one day trip from chennai(leaving iit early morning and reaching back)

*PONDICHERRY - stay at pondicherry engineering college with my friend avinash.

*TRICHY - stay at nit,trichy with my friend basha.

*TANJAVORE - day trip from trichy

*KODAIKANAL - asking strangers for stay or making sky as my only roof

*MUNNAR - asking strangers for stay or making sky as my only roof

*OOTY - asking strangers for stay or making sky as my only roof

*CALICUT - stay at nit,calicut with my friend sidharth

*GOA - stay at POORNA's place(he is holystoked skater i met while doing workshop in festember fest and he offered to crash at his place when i reach goa)

after goa i planned the trip and stays and it gos like this

GOA-MUMBAI-DELHI-KANPUR-VARANASI-KHARAGPUR-KOLKATTA-DHANBAD-RANCHI-BHUVANESHWAR-VISAKHAPATNAM AND BACK HOME.

I havent completed the trip as i am affected by viral fever by the time i crossed calicut and it forced me to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment