Sunday 28 April 2013

DUMPING EXTRA BAGGAGE AND GETTING SOME COURAGE

It takes 3 hours to reach NELLORE from SINGARAYAKONDA by train.The moment i got on to the train i left a message to my parents about my plans.I was so nervous about how they would react but my journey has already started and i only hoped that they would understand me.

                                                          I reached nellore by 9am and went straight to narayana medical college where my best buddy shauddin is pursuing MBBS.My plan is to stay at his place for a couple of days till i sort out where and how i should go and also i am hoping to hear from my parents.I also got some extra baggage as my parents thought i am going to vijayawada.So i am gonna cut some weight and dump all the extra luggage at his place.

                                                                        shauddin
                                                                         

                                                     At 2'o clock i got a call from my mom.I am too scared to respond but after a few rings i spoke.My mom was sad but she said ''stay safe,call me daily and comeback soon".At that point i had little more than 2000rupees so she might have thought that i wont travel much and ill be back in 10 days.But my plans were different.

                                              I stayed two days in NELLORE during which i visited near by sea shores,skated some nice spots and dirty streets and planned out my trip.After i dumped my extra luggage i was in a fix whether to carry my skateboard.There r very few time when i havent carried my skateboard with me and i didnt want this to be one of them.

      Few extra pounds of weight on my back doesnt hurt considering the fun ill have with my skateboard.

                                                 This pic is taken while leaving nellore.

No comments:

Post a Comment